Monday, March 17, 2008

I thought it'd be pretty nice to talk briefly about one of the most anticipated new game rather than me trying to educate on games...


Recently, Super Smash Brothers: Brawl came out...super smash series has been one of the most popular fighting game (aka multiplayer) franchise that Nintendo owned...so when Nintendo announced that the newest SSB will have online capabilities, the anticipation was HIGH...basically, ALL of my friends (and guild buddies) who had Nintendo Wii bought it and played. The great thing about the game was that guildies were posting their online IDs on our forums and started to play with each other while utilizing Ventrilo, which is voice chatting program we use for raiding and such. I'm also contemplating on purchasing Nintendo Wii (along with SSBB), but we'll see how that pans out...

Wikipedia link: here

Video Review and in-game footage



If I hear about more interesting new games, I'll post about it...but for now, good night :)

No comments: